My lawyers will respond to HC notice: ND Tiwari
Dehradun: A day after the Delhi High Court
issued notice to former Andhra Pradesh Governor N D Tiwari on
a paternity suit, the veteran Congressman said his lawyers
will respond to all the charges.
A Bench headed by Chief Justice A P Shah had asked Tiwari
to respond by February 9 on the suit filed by Rohit Shekhar,
30, seeking its direction to declare Tiwari is his biological
Asked about the matter, Tiwari said he is yet to receive
"My lawyers will respond to the notice," he said.
"Where is the question of legal battle when the issue has
already been disposed of in the lower court," he said in reply
to a query.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena