My lawyers will respond to HC notice: ND Tiwari
Dehradun: A day after the Delhi High Court
issued notice to former Andhra Pradesh Governor N D Tiwari on
a paternity suit, the veteran Congressman said his lawyers
will respond to all the charges.
A Bench headed by Chief Justice A P Shah had asked Tiwari
to respond by February 9 on the suit filed by Rohit Shekhar,
30, seeking its direction to declare Tiwari is his biological
Asked about the matter, Tiwari said he is yet to receive
"My lawyers will respond to the notice," he said.
"Where is the question of legal battle when the issue has
already been disposed of in the lower court," he said in reply
to a query.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt