My movement would have been stronger if Anna was with me: Kejriwal
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi party leader Arvind Kejriwal said on Sunday that his movement would have been stronger had social activist Anna Hazare had been with him.
Talking to a news channel, Kejriwal said, "I miss Anna."
Anna and Arvind who were together during the Lokpal movement last year parted ways Kejriwal decided to jump into politics. On the occasion of his 75th birthday in June this year, Anna had said that he was not against Kejriwal as he was good person with a clean image.
However, he added that as Kejriwal had opted for a political path, he was not in support of it. Anna also made it clear that he would not campaign for the Aaam Aadmi Party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!