My movement would have been stronger if Anna was with me: Kejriwal
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Aam Aadmi party leader Arvind Kejriwal said on Sunday that his movement would have been stronger had social activist Anna Hazare had been with him.
Talking to a news channel, Kejriwal said, "I miss Anna."
Anna and Arvind who were together during the Lokpal movement last year parted ways Kejriwal decided to jump into politics. On the occasion of his 75th birthday in June this year, Anna had said that he was not against Kejriwal as he was good person with a clean image.
However, he added that as Kejriwal had opted for a political path, he was not in support of it. Anna also made it clear that he would not campaign for the Aaam Aadmi Party.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark