Naidu releases white paper on irrigation sector
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu today released a white paper on the irrigation sector to highlight the "follies" of the erstwhile Congress government.
Flanked by Irrigation Minister Devineni Umamaheswara Rao, Naidu released the white paper, fifth in the series brought out by the TDP-led government after it assumed office last month to highlight the "follies" of the Congress regime between 2004 and 2014.
The Chief Minister released the document at a renovated media room at his residence here.
"There will be some more changes soon. Probably we will not have (television) cameras from next time," Naidu said on the new set-up.
Sources close to him said the government or the party would provide the news feed to television channels to avoid "overcrowding" at the conference room.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre