Najma Heptulla quits MP Waqf Board on becoming Union minister
New Delhi: Minority Affairs Minister Najma Heptulla has resigned as member of Madhya Pradesh State Waqf Board after her induction in the Union Cabinet, an official statement said on Monday.
"She has resigned as a member of Madhya Pradesh State Waqf Board in view of her induction in the Union Cabinet. The resignation with effect from May 27, 2014 has been submitted to the Chairman of the Madhya Pradesh State Waqf Board," it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption