Najma Heptulla quits MP Waqf Board on becoming Union minister
New Delhi: Minority Affairs Minister Najma Heptulla has resigned as member of Madhya Pradesh State Waqf Board after her induction in the Union Cabinet, an official statement said on Monday.
"She has resigned as a member of Madhya Pradesh State Waqf Board in view of her induction in the Union Cabinet. The resignation with effect from May 27, 2014 has been submitted to the Chairman of the Madhya Pradesh State Waqf Board," it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Police arrest two suspects for attempting to rape a 14-year-old
- Two new Zika vaccines give '100% protection' to mice in tests!
- ICSI CS foundation exam 2016 result announced, log on to icsi.examresults.net to check your scores
- Goa RSS chief resigns from committee set up for CM's birthday
- Helicopter parenting may up depression risk in your kids