`Nakkeran` defends its employee on 2G scam issue
Chennai: Tamil weekly `Nakkeran` on Wednesday refuted certain media reports that its employee Kamaraj was having a stake in a company run by former Union Minister Raja`s family and said he had fully cooperated with CBI officials, who conducted raids in his house today.
"He (Kamaraj) has extended full cooperation to CBI
officials, who had conducted raids in his house this morning,"
Nakeeran in its release here said.
It said neither Kamaraj had any connections with
companies owned by Raja`s relatives nor his wife was heading
Niira Radia`s Chennai office.
In state-wide raids in connection with the 2G spectrum
scam, CBI today searched the premises of an NGO linked with
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi`s daughter Kanimozi,
auditors of her mother, Raja and senior Tamil journalist
Kamaraj among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 4 pm
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam