`Nakkeran` defends its employee on 2G scam issue
Chennai: Tamil weekly `Nakkeran` on Wednesday refuted certain media reports that its employee Kamaraj was having a stake in a company run by former Union Minister Raja`s family and said he had fully cooperated with CBI officials, who conducted raids in his house today.
"He (Kamaraj) has extended full cooperation to CBI
officials, who had conducted raids in his house this morning,"
Nakeeran in its release here said.
It said neither Kamaraj had any connections with
companies owned by Raja`s relatives nor his wife was heading
Niira Radia`s Chennai office.
In state-wide raids in connection with the 2G spectrum
scam, CBI today searched the premises of an NGO linked with
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi`s daughter Kanimozi,
auditors of her mother, Raja and senior Tamil journalist
Kamaraj among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics
- MS Dhoni says it will be an interesting series against `extraordinary` West Indies
- Obama creates world's largest marine reserve in Hawaii