`Nakkeran` defends its employee on 2G scam issue
Chennai: Tamil weekly `Nakkeran` on Wednesday refuted certain media reports that its employee Kamaraj was having a stake in a company run by former Union Minister Raja`s family and said he had fully cooperated with CBI officials, who conducted raids in his house today.
"He (Kamaraj) has extended full cooperation to CBI
officials, who had conducted raids in his house this morning,"
Nakeeran in its release here said.
It said neither Kamaraj had any connections with
companies owned by Raja`s relatives nor his wife was heading
Niira Radia`s Chennai office.
In state-wide raids in connection with the 2G spectrum
scam, CBI today searched the premises of an NGO linked with
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M Karunanidhi`s daughter Kanimozi,
auditors of her mother, Raja and senior Tamil journalist
Kamaraj among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port