Naming me in blast case a conspiracy: Indresh Kr
New Delhi: RSS leader Indresh Kumar, named
by the National Investigation Agency in the Mecca Masjid
blasts case, on Monday dubbed the move as a "political conspiracy"
which will "hurt" democracy in the country.
The RSS National Executive member, who was here to
attend the book launch of a Sangh pracharak where senior BJP
leader LK Advani was also present, told reporters that people
should not believe in the NIA`s action.
"It is a political conspiracy. Don`t believe in it as
it will hurt democracy in the country," he said.
The NIA charge sheet filed against Swami Aseemanand
also names Indresh Kumar for financing the criminal conspiracy
in the Mecca Masjid blasts.
According to the charge sheet, Aseemanand and Indresh
gave money to Sunil Joshi -- who visited several places across
the country including West Bengal, Bihar and Madhya Pradesh --
to form teams to carry out the "objective of the conspiracy".
The accused procured 11 SIM cards and one of them was
used in triggering the cell phone blast here. These SIM cards
were brought from Jharkhand, while four cell phones were
bought in Faridabad and Delhi, it said.
At the function, Advani recalled his association with
RSS and said Sangh always believed in preparing "extraordinary
men" who never worked for personal fame.
"Your work should achieve fame and not you," he said.
The BJP veteran said writing a book on Madhav Rao Mule
was like writing the history of RSS when the organisation was
in its formative years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?