Nandan Nilekani to contest Lok Sabha polls from South Bangalore?
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: A television network reported on Tuesday that Nandan Nilekani, ex-CEO of Infosys, could jump in the Lok Sabha poll fray next year.
Nilekani, the current chairman of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), could contest the 2014 Lok Sabha polls on a Congress ticket from Bangalore South.
The constituency is at present represented by BJP`s Ananth Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah