Naqvi slams Cong on Muslim reservation issue
Rampur (UP): BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
on Wednesday hit out at the Congress-led UPA government`s move to
provide 4.5 per cent reservation to Muslims within the 27 per
cent OBC quota.
Criticising the policy, he said the Congress should
instead generate a spirit of self reliance, self competence
and self sufficiency in the community.
He said in a race to garner Muslim votes, Congress, SP
and BSP have not included a single word in their manifestos
about national security.
"Congress, SP and BSP have knowingly ignored national
security," Naqvi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged