Naqvi slams Cong on Muslim reservation issue
Rampur (UP): BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
on Wednesday hit out at the Congress-led UPA government`s move to
provide 4.5 per cent reservation to Muslims within the 27 per
cent OBC quota.
Criticising the policy, he said the Congress should
instead generate a spirit of self reliance, self competence
and self sufficiency in the community.
He said in a race to garner Muslim votes, Congress, SP
and BSP have not included a single word in their manifestos
about national security.
"Congress, SP and BSP have knowingly ignored national
security," Naqvi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information