Naqvi slams Cong on Muslim reservation issue
Rampur (UP): BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
on Wednesday hit out at the Congress-led UPA government`s move to
provide 4.5 per cent reservation to Muslims within the 27 per
cent OBC quota.
Criticising the policy, he said the Congress should
instead generate a spirit of self reliance, self competence
and self sufficiency in the community.
He said in a race to garner Muslim votes, Congress, SP
and BSP have not included a single word in their manifestos
about national security.
"Congress, SP and BSP have knowingly ignored national
security," Naqvi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?