Narayan Sai habitual sex offender: Surat Police Commissioner
Zee Media Bureau
Surat: In the latest development in the Asaram Bapu sexual abuse case, the police have revealed that the self-styled godman’s son Narayan Sai had a fetish for sex.
Reports quoted Surat Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana as saying that Narayan Sai is a habitual sex offender and that he used to indulge in such acts regularly.
Narayan Sai has already been declared an absconder by a court in Surat earlier this week.
Asaram Bapu meanwhile is in jail on charges of raping a woman.
Narayan Sai had gone underground following the arrest of his father.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'