Narayan Sai habitual sex offender: Surat Police Commissioner
Zee Media Bureau
Surat: In the latest development in the Asaram Bapu sexual abuse case, the police have revealed that the self-styled godman’s son Narayan Sai had a fetish for sex.
Reports quoted Surat Police Commissioner Rakesh Asthana as saying that Narayan Sai is a habitual sex offender and that he used to indulge in such acts regularly.
Narayan Sai has already been declared an absconder by a court in Surat earlier this week.
Asaram Bapu meanwhile is in jail on charges of raping a woman.
Narayan Sai had gone underground following the arrest of his father.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!