Narayan Sai’s potency test positive
Zee Media Bureau
Surat: Self-styled godman Asaram’s son Narayan Sai, accused of allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at his Surat ashram, underwent a potency test on Saturday.
The potency test of the 40-year-old Sai who is in police remand came out positive.
He has been sent to police remand till December 11 after being charged for sexually assaulting a city-based woman at his ashram from the year 2002 to 05.
Sai was arrested on Wednesday Haryana along with his driver Ramesh Malhotra and PSO Kaushal Thakur alias Hanuman and brought to Delhi for identification and was questioned by Crime Branch officials of the Surat Police.
He was absconding from the past 58 days after two sisters from Surat filed rape complaints against his father and him.
Both alleged they were raped by the duo during their stay in the ashram in the mid-2000s.
Asaram Bapu, 72, is currently lodged in the Jodhpur Central Jail for sexually assaulting a girl, 16, in his Jodhpur ashram of Rajasthan in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez