Narayan Sai’s potency test positive
Zee Media Bureau
Surat: Self-styled godman Asaram’s son Narayan Sai, accused of allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at his Surat ashram, underwent a potency test on Saturday.
The potency test of the 40-year-old Sai who is in police remand came out positive.
He has been sent to police remand till December 11 after being charged for sexually assaulting a city-based woman at his ashram from the year 2002 to 05.
Sai was arrested on Wednesday Haryana along with his driver Ramesh Malhotra and PSO Kaushal Thakur alias Hanuman and brought to Delhi for identification and was questioned by Crime Branch officials of the Surat Police.
He was absconding from the past 58 days after two sisters from Surat filed rape complaints against his father and him.
Both alleged they were raped by the duo during their stay in the ashram in the mid-2000s.
Asaram Bapu, 72, is currently lodged in the Jodhpur Central Jail for sexually assaulting a girl, 16, in his Jodhpur ashram of Rajasthan in August.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state