Narendra Modi as PM will `drag` Dawood to India, says Shiv Sena
Mumbai: In a dig at Narendra Modi`s speech targeting the Prime Minister on the Independence Day, Shiv Sena on Saturday said it hoped that the BJP leader, when he takes the top post, would "drag" fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim to India and hang him.
"The issues on which Modi criticised the PM, he has to resolve them tomorrow," Sena president Uddhav Thackeray said in an editorial in the party mouthpiece `Saamana` here.
"If Modi gets power like Sardar Patel in Delhi, he will imprison all those who are looting the country. He will drag Hafiz Saeed, Dawood Ibrahim and Tiger Memon from Pakistan and hang them.
"He will stuff all the black money in Swiss banks in a cargo plane and bring it back to India. The poor and farmers will be happy and lead a debt-free life," Thackeray said in his editorial.
It further said, "The Rupee that is falling today against the dollar will show an exactly opposite trend. We are sure if Modi comes to power, Pakistanis will not cross our borders and kill our soldiers. Our submarines like Sindhurakshak will not catch fire. Modi can make all this happen and no one has doubt over this.
"Whether Pakistan has lost its sleep over Modi`s speech is only known to Hafiz Saeed, but we have heard that some Congress ministers have certainly ordered for sleeping pills," the Sena said.
The editorial also has reference to Senior BJP leader LK Advani`s exception to Modi`s aggressive criticism of the Prime Minister on the Independence Day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 10th X Results 2016 CBSE Board: Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in 10th X class exam result 2016 CBSE Board to be announced soon
- Track your lost Android phone in these steps; remotely lock or erase data
- MASTI full on! Parineeti Chopra flaunts ample strength on the sets of 'Meri Pyaari Bindu' – Watch
- Royal couple Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted on the streets of London! – Watch video
- Worrying signs: Indian student studying in US spotted in ISIS video, says report