Narendra Modi calls on President, Vice President
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Monday called on President Pranab Mukherjee and Vice President Hamid Ansari, his first meeting with them after taking charge of the state for the fourth time.
A state government statement said the two meetings were a courtesy call by Modi after winning the elections.
Both the meetings lasted for more than 30 minutes.
Modi was sworn-in for the fourth time on December 26, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress