Narendra Modi calls on President, Vice President
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Monday called on President Pranab Mukherjee and Vice President Hamid Ansari, his first meeting with them after taking charge of the state for the fourth time.
A state government statement said the two meetings were a courtesy call by Modi after winning the elections.
Both the meetings lasted for more than 30 minutes.
Modi was sworn-in for the fourth time on December 26, 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II