Narendra Modi can`t intimidate me into silence: Jayanthi Natrajan
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Soon after Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate for 2014 General Elections Narendra Modi alleged corruption in Environment Ministry while addressing his Goa rally on Sunday, former union minister of Forests and Environment Jayanthi Natrajan reacted on his remark.
In an interview to news channels, Natrajan said that Modi has targeted her because she had blocked few projects in Gujarat.
She further added that Modi can`t intimidate her into silence and that he would never become PM. She also said that the Gujarat CM cannot destroy the social fabric of the country.
While hitting out at Jayanthi in his rally today, Modi had said that no file moved in Environment Ministry without `Jayanthi tax` and had claimed corruption in the ministry.
Last year in December, Jayanthi Natarajan resigned from the Union Cabinet. Her resignation was accepted by the President Pranab Mukherjee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?