Narendra Modi ditching RSS ideologues: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh took a dig at BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi for praising Sardar Patel.
"Is Modi ditching RSS ideologues Guru Golwalkar Veer Savarkar Dr Shyama Prasad Mulherjee and Deendayal Upadhyaya?" Singh tweeted on Sunday.
He added, "He (Modi) is praising Sardar Patel who banned RSS, talking of Inclusive Politics Garibi Hatao and Hindu Muslim Unity. Is it conviction or strategy?"
Further while hitting out at the Gujarat CM`s initiative to educate the minorities, Singh tweeted, "Radio channel in `urdu` and three daily newspapers in `urdu` to attract muslim voters towards RSS and educate muslims about islam!"
"I am intrigued but happy. If RSS really wants to know and understand Islam it is a good sign for Secular India," the Congress leader further tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- Louis van Gaal axed by Manchester United as Jose Mourinho waits in wings
- President Pranab Mukherjee sets off on 4-day visit to China today
- Will Mika Singh's guest appearance on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' cost him 'Comedy Nights LIVE'?