Narendra Modi ditching RSS ideologues: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh took a dig at BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi for praising Sardar Patel.
"Is Modi ditching RSS ideologues Guru Golwalkar Veer Savarkar Dr Shyama Prasad Mulherjee and Deendayal Upadhyaya?" Singh tweeted on Sunday.
He added, "He (Modi) is praising Sardar Patel who banned RSS, talking of Inclusive Politics Garibi Hatao and Hindu Muslim Unity. Is it conviction or strategy?"
Further while hitting out at the Gujarat CM`s initiative to educate the minorities, Singh tweeted, "Radio channel in `urdu` and three daily newspapers in `urdu` to attract muslim voters towards RSS and educate muslims about islam!"
"I am intrigued but happy. If RSS really wants to know and understand Islam it is a good sign for Secular India," the Congress leader further tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj