Narendra Modi ditching RSS ideologues: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh took a dig at BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi for praising Sardar Patel.
"Is Modi ditching RSS ideologues Guru Golwalkar Veer Savarkar Dr Shyama Prasad Mulherjee and Deendayal Upadhyaya?" Singh tweeted on Sunday.
He added, "He (Modi) is praising Sardar Patel who banned RSS, talking of Inclusive Politics Garibi Hatao and Hindu Muslim Unity. Is it conviction or strategy?"
Further while hitting out at the Gujarat CM`s initiative to educate the minorities, Singh tweeted, "Radio channel in `urdu` and three daily newspapers in `urdu` to attract muslim voters towards RSS and educate muslims about islam!"
"I am intrigued but happy. If RSS really wants to know and understand Islam it is a good sign for Secular India," the Congress leader further tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past