Narendra Modi ditching RSS ideologues: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh took a dig at BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi for praising Sardar Patel.
"Is Modi ditching RSS ideologues Guru Golwalkar Veer Savarkar Dr Shyama Prasad Mulherjee and Deendayal Upadhyaya?" Singh tweeted on Sunday.
He added, "He (Modi) is praising Sardar Patel who banned RSS, talking of Inclusive Politics Garibi Hatao and Hindu Muslim Unity. Is it conviction or strategy?"
Further while hitting out at the Gujarat CM`s initiative to educate the minorities, Singh tweeted, "Radio channel in `urdu` and three daily newspapers in `urdu` to attract muslim voters towards RSS and educate muslims about islam!"
"I am intrigued but happy. If RSS really wants to know and understand Islam it is a good sign for Secular India," the Congress leader further tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video