Narendra Modi ditching RSS ideologues: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh took a dig at BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi for praising Sardar Patel.
"Is Modi ditching RSS ideologues Guru Golwalkar Veer Savarkar Dr Shyama Prasad Mulherjee and Deendayal Upadhyaya?" Singh tweeted on Sunday.
He added, "He (Modi) is praising Sardar Patel who banned RSS, talking of Inclusive Politics Garibi Hatao and Hindu Muslim Unity. Is it conviction or strategy?"
Further while hitting out at the Gujarat CM`s initiative to educate the minorities, Singh tweeted, "Radio channel in `urdu` and three daily newspapers in `urdu` to attract muslim voters towards RSS and educate muslims about islam!"
"I am intrigued but happy. If RSS really wants to know and understand Islam it is a good sign for Secular India," the Congress leader further tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song