Narendra Modi is a joker: Manishankar Aiyar
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Two days after the BJP routed Congress in four states following elections to the state assemblies, the latter on Tuesday hit out at the saffron party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Senior party leader Manishankar Aiyar called Modi a joker and attacked him for his alleged lack of knowledge about history and economics.
“He has shown how big a joker he is with his foul language. He has no knowledge of history and economics,” Aiyar was quoted as saying by ANI.
The Congress has been in two minds as regards Modi – whether to ignore or attack him, amid his rising popularity graph.
The Assembly Election results have put a stamp of approval on Modi’s leadership outside Gujarat as he campaigned in the four crucial states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Delhi extensively in the run-up to polls.
The BJP’s handsome victories are being credited to the Modi wave.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH