Narendra Modi is a joker: Manishankar Aiyar
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Two days after the BJP routed Congress in four states following elections to the state assemblies, the latter on Tuesday hit out at the saffron party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Senior party leader Manishankar Aiyar called Modi a joker and attacked him for his alleged lack of knowledge about history and economics.
“He has shown how big a joker he is with his foul language. He has no knowledge of history and economics,” Aiyar was quoted as saying by ANI.
The Congress has been in two minds as regards Modi – whether to ignore or attack him, amid his rising popularity graph.
The Assembly Election results have put a stamp of approval on Modi’s leadership outside Gujarat as he campaigned in the four crucial states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Delhi extensively in the run-up to polls.
The BJP’s handsome victories are being credited to the Modi wave.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Curfew in several areas of Kashmir ahead of planned march
- No ''tech traces'' of American University attack found: Pakistan to Afghanistan
- Intex unveils Cloud Tread smartphone for multi-taskers at Rs 4,999
- India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, venue, TV listing, live streaming
- Need to change laws, speed up processes to transform India: PM Narendra Modi