Narendra Modi is a joker: Manishankar Aiyar
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Two days after the BJP routed Congress in four states following elections to the state assemblies, the latter on Tuesday hit out at the saffron party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Senior party leader Manishankar Aiyar called Modi a joker and attacked him for his alleged lack of knowledge about history and economics.
“He has shown how big a joker he is with his foul language. He has no knowledge of history and economics,” Aiyar was quoted as saying by ANI.
The Congress has been in two minds as regards Modi – whether to ignore or attack him, amid his rising popularity graph.
The Assembly Election results have put a stamp of approval on Modi’s leadership outside Gujarat as he campaigned in the four crucial states of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Delhi extensively in the run-up to polls.
The BJP’s handsome victories are being credited to the Modi wave.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook