Narendra Modi launches film on `Statue of Unity` project
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Friday launched a film depicting the `Statue of Unity` being built near the Sardar Sarovar dam on the Narmada river, in memory of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel.
The video film has been made for the large screen through 3D mapping technology for screening at different places across India.
The launch was held under the aegis of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Rashtriya Ekta Trust headed by Modi at the Gujarat University Ground here.
The trust is also organising `Run for Unity` on Sunday across various cities of the country to promote the construction of the statue.
Modi will inaugurate the `Run for Unity` in Vadodara on December 15.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police