Narendra Modi likely to meet Advani, Rajnath on Tuesday
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is likely to meet BJP leader LK Advani and party chief Rajnath Singh here on Tuesday.
Modi will be in Delhi primarily to meet Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia and finalize the state`s annual plan.
RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will also meet Advani.
If Modi meets Advani, it will be the first interaction between the two since Advani had resigned from three key forums of BJP in the wake of the Gujarat Chief Minister`s elevation to head the party`s campaign committee for coming Lok Sabha elections.
Advani, however, later withdrew his resignation following a telephonic talk with Bhagwat and persuasion by BJP leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack