Narendra Modi likely to meet Advani, Rajnath on Tuesday
New Delhi: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is likely to meet BJP leader LK Advani and party chief Rajnath Singh here on Tuesday.
Modi will be in Delhi primarily to meet Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia and finalize the state`s annual plan.
RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will also meet Advani.
If Modi meets Advani, it will be the first interaction between the two since Advani had resigned from three key forums of BJP in the wake of the Gujarat Chief Minister`s elevation to head the party`s campaign committee for coming Lok Sabha elections.
Advani, however, later withdrew his resignation following a telephonic talk with Bhagwat and persuasion by BJP leaders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh