Narendra Modi needs to be treated in mental hospital: Sharad Pawar
Jalna: In a scathing attack, NCP chief Sharad Pawar on Sunday said Narendra Modi needs to be "treated in a mental hospital for talking rubbish".
"Modi must have deranged as he talks rubbish things and he is needed to be treated in a mental hospital," the Union Agriculture Minister said at a rally at Ghanswangi, while campaigning for NCP candidate Vijay Bhamble.
He said Modi does not know about the sacrifices of Congress leaders in the freedom struggle.
"Modi is talking about Congress Mukt Bharat. Whether Modi knows the sacrifice and contribution of Congress in freedom struggle? Because of Congress` ideology, we got freedom," Pawar said.
Attacking Modi for 2002 Gujarat riots, Pawar said, "Members of minority community and Congress ex-MP Ahsan Jaffari were killed in Gulbarga society, which is only 20 km from Ahmedabad where the carnage happened, but Modi neither visited the victims` family nor bothered about them."
He said Modi is "dangerous for the country."
Pawar also said that the BJP`s prime ministerial candidate is not bothered about the problems of rain and hailstorm affected people in Maharashtra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read