Narendra Modi seeks people`s ideas for BJP’s manifesto
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) prime ministerial candidate and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has asked people to share their suggestions for the party’s manifesto for upcoming 2014 General Elections.
Modi used the social media platform to reach across to the different sections of people, urging them to share their ideas for the party.
He also wrote on the Twitter that the manifesto will echo the voice of the people.
The tweet also shared the link to the BJP manifesto website created specially by the party to seek the opinion of the people. A user can click on the ‘Post Your Suggestion’ drop box to give their views.
“Your voice, your manifesto,” he tweeted.
Your voice, your manifesto! Urging you to share ideas for 2014 BJP manifesto.Let us work together for a better India! http://t.co/Z3rX9gGXaS
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) October 22, 2013
Emphasising on the importance of public opinion, the manifesto website states that “a manifesto is a public declaration of intent.”
It further states, “a manifesto should reflect the aspirations of the masses, especially those of young India.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter