Narendra Modi should learn austerity from Arvind Kejriwal: Digvijay Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Thursday advised Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi to learn austerity from his Delhi and West Bengal counterparts - Arvind Kejriwal and Mamata Banerjee- respectively.
Singh further suggested that Modi should use a Nano car instead of a fleet of luxury SUVs.
Modi should learn austerity and humility from Kejriwal and Mamta who use Wagoner and Maruti Alto. Shouldn't NAMO be using NANO ?
— digvijaya singh (@digvijaya_28) January 2, 2014
Arvind Kejriwal`s unconventional way of travelling and moving around is getting noticed by citizens of Delhi and drawing appreciation.
Kejriwal used to himself drive the WagonR. The difference now is that it is driven by party volunteers with the Chief Minister in the rear seat.
The new Chief Minister`s casual dressing style, wearing either a simple pullover or a sports jacket and the trademark AAP sidecap, is now turning into a style statement for the youth.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog