Narendra Modi speaks without understanding: Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hitting out at the Gujarat Chief Minister, the Congress on Wednesday slammed Narendra Modi for giving his speeches without any preparation.
Talking to a news agency, Congress spokesperson Meem Afzal said the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate speaks without understanding what he says.
As BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, Modi has been delivering strong-worded speech during his rallies to woo supporters. A number of remarks made by him have stoked many controversies and mud-slinging.
Last week, the Congress reacted strongly to Modi`s "shehzada" remark for Rahul Gandhi and warned that its workers were capable of stopping "undignified" language but were restrained as they respected the law.
Speaking in Uttar Pradesh`s Jhansi on Friday, Modi referred to Gandhi as "shehzada" and attacked him for saying that Pakistan`s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was in touch with Muslim youths of riot-hit Muzaffarnagar in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje