Narendra Modi speaks without understanding: Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hitting out at the Gujarat Chief Minister, the Congress on Wednesday slammed Narendra Modi for giving his speeches without any preparation.
Talking to a news agency, Congress spokesperson Meem Afzal said the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate speaks without understanding what he says.
As BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, Modi has been delivering strong-worded speech during his rallies to woo supporters. A number of remarks made by him have stoked many controversies and mud-slinging.
Last week, the Congress reacted strongly to Modi`s "shehzada" remark for Rahul Gandhi and warned that its workers were capable of stopping "undignified" language but were restrained as they respected the law.
Speaking in Uttar Pradesh`s Jhansi on Friday, Modi referred to Gandhi as "shehzada" and attacked him for saying that Pakistan`s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was in touch with Muslim youths of riot-hit Muzaffarnagar in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- AIB: Polythene ban - Do we care enough?
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown