Narendra Modi speaks without understanding: Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hitting out at the Gujarat Chief Minister, the Congress on Wednesday slammed Narendra Modi for giving his speeches without any preparation.
Talking to a news agency, Congress spokesperson Meem Afzal said the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate speaks without understanding what he says.
As BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, Modi has been delivering strong-worded speech during his rallies to woo supporters. A number of remarks made by him have stoked many controversies and mud-slinging.
Last week, the Congress reacted strongly to Modi`s "shehzada" remark for Rahul Gandhi and warned that its workers were capable of stopping "undignified" language but were restrained as they respected the law.
Speaking in Uttar Pradesh`s Jhansi on Friday, Modi referred to Gandhi as "shehzada" and attacked him for saying that Pakistan`s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was in touch with Muslim youths of riot-hit Muzaffarnagar in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Sweden, Kazakhstan, Ethiopia, Bolivia elected to UNSC for 2017-18
- Sturgeon to visit Brussels to defend Scotland`s EU place
- NATO, EU leaders pledge strong alliance to counter Brexit fallout
- EU leaders tell Britain to exit swiftly, market rout halts
- 'Beef smugglers' forced to eat cow dung in Faridabad