Narendra Modi speaks without understanding: Congress
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Hitting out at the Gujarat Chief Minister, the Congress on Wednesday slammed Narendra Modi for giving his speeches without any preparation.
Talking to a news agency, Congress spokesperson Meem Afzal said the Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate speaks without understanding what he says.
As BJP’s prime ministerial candidate, Modi has been delivering strong-worded speech during his rallies to woo supporters. A number of remarks made by him have stoked many controversies and mud-slinging.
Last week, the Congress reacted strongly to Modi`s "shehzada" remark for Rahul Gandhi and warned that its workers were capable of stopping "undignified" language but were restrained as they respected the law.
Speaking in Uttar Pradesh`s Jhansi on Friday, Modi referred to Gandhi as "shehzada" and attacked him for saying that Pakistan`s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) was in touch with Muslim youths of riot-hit Muzaffarnagar in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!