Narendra Modi taunts PMO over tweets
Kolkata: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday taunted the Prime Minister`s Office(PMO) with a claim that it comes out with official response to issues raised by him during any speech even before he concludes it.
"I have been observing off late. Wherever I make any speech, even before my speech gets over, the PMO tweets anwsers to it. From the PMO!," he told a programme organised by state BJP here.
"And almost immediately, even before I were to take the seat after finishing my speech, they(PMO) propagate a few points in the market and whatever and whatever they say is plain lies," he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter