Narendra Modi taunts PMO over tweets
Kolkata: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday taunted the Prime Minister`s Office(PMO) with a claim that it comes out with official response to issues raised by him during any speech even before he concludes it.
"I have been observing off late. Wherever I make any speech, even before my speech gets over, the PMO tweets anwsers to it. From the PMO!," he told a programme organised by state BJP here.
"And almost immediately, even before I were to take the seat after finishing my speech, they(PMO) propagate a few points in the market and whatever and whatever they say is plain lies," he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family