Narendra Modi to address Indian diaspora in US
Ahmedabad: Apparently impervious to a storm created by suspended IPS officer D G Vanzara`s explosive letter slamming him, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi Wednesday announced a blitz in which he would address a string of events including a video conference speech to Indian diaspora in the US this month.
Modi, head of BJP`s Election Campaign Committee, has disclosed details of his scheduled itinerary through his blog on twitter.
"Many friends have been asking me about my public meetings through this month. Sharing the schedule decided as of now," Modi tweeted today on the mircoblogging site sharing a link leading to the details of the schedule.
As per the schedule, Modi will be addressing about ten public events which include rallies, Global Gujarat Agriculture Summit, a Bharatnatyam dance festival, a video conference address to Indian diaspora in US and a Global Marketing Summit covering eight states across the country.
In his home state, Modi will be addressing and participating in two events which include felicitation of the best teachers tomorrow on the occasion of Teacher`s Day.
His programme during September 8 to 10 included a Vibrant Gujarat Global Agriculture Summit-2013 to be held in Gandhinagar.
Modi is also travelling to seven states, including Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Haryana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Delhi and Maharashtra, this month.
At Ambikapur in Chhattisgarh on September 7, Modi will address a public rally at the culmination of the second phase of his counterpart Raman Singh`s `Vikas Yatra`.
On September 10, he will participate in a function in Jaipur, marking the conclusion of `Suraaj Sankalp Yatra` launched by Rajasthan BJP President Vasundhara Raje.
On September 15, Modi will be addressing BJP`s ex-servicemen rally in Rewari, Haryana, and on Septemeber 22 will address a convention of Indian diaspora in USA organised by Overseas friends of BJP (USA) via video conferencing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC