Narendra Modi to address mega rally in Delhi this month
Zee Media Bureau / Deepak Nagpal
New Delhi: Reports said on Wednesday that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is in the process of preparing for a grand rally in the national capital later this month, to be addressed by none other than party’s PM candidate Narendra Modi.
As part of the plan, the state BJP unit will install LED screens at about 100 places in Delhi to promote the rally likely to be organised on September 29.
Modi is likely to focus on issues like corruption, price rise and security in his address.
The rally would be the first time Modi will address the public in Delhi after being anointed BJP’s PM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon