Narendra Modi to blow BJP`s election conch in Rajasthan on Sept 10
Jaipur: BJP Election Campaign Committee Chairman and Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi will kick-start the party`s electioneering on September 10 at a mammoth rally for the upcoming assembly polls in Rajasthan.
BJP President Rajnath Singh and party`s ECC chairman Modi will address a mammoth rally on the concluding day of her `Suraj Sankalp Yatra` here at Amroodon-ka-Bagh ground on September 10, state party president and former Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje told a press conference at high tea here.
Thousands of booth workers from village level, district party functionaries, representatives of elected bodies, MLAs, MPs, and senior party leaders would gather to announce second phase of electioneering after great success of `Suraj Sankalp Yatra`, she said.
"Everyone is invited to attend the concluding rally-cum -public rally. It will be free entry for janta regardless of caste, religion, and sex", she said.
Raje claimed that she travelled during the Yatra about 14500 kms on roads, covering 181 out of 200 assembly constituencies by holding 181 public meetings since April this year.
Though the rival Congress party did organise its Sandesh Yatra, how much it was successful, I would not comment now, she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?