Narendra Modi will be our PM candidate for 2014 polls: Rajnath Singh
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: BJP President Rajnath Singh on Friday declared Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi as BJP`s PM candidate for the upcoming 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Rajnath Singh further said, "I am confident that there will be a BJP govt in the Centre next year. Leaders of all NDA allies have also supported Modi`s candidature."
Singh announced Narendra Modi as BJP`s prime ministerial candidate after a meeting of the party`s Parliamentary Board today, even as LK Advani continue to show his reservations over the issue.
Party president Rajnath Singh had spent the past two days in hectic parleys trying to bring around the dissenters led by Advani and including the party`s head in the Lok Sabha, Sushma Swaraj.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!
- Salman Khan ‘raped woman’ remark controversy: Actor evades media, refuses to say ‘sorry’ – Watch
- Amazing! Ahmedabad hotel made out of discarded containers set to woo customers
- This is what befriending grownups on social media can do to you
- Shah Rukh Khan enjoys 20 mn followers on Twitter; posts funny 'thank you' video!