Narendra Modi will use `Tezaab` if Muslims don`t vote for him: Azam Khan
Zee Media Bureau/Ajith Vijay Kumar
New Delhi: Launching a direct attack on Narendra Modi over his repeated assertion that there have been no riots in Gujarat in the last ten years, Samajwadi Party`s Muslim face and Uttar Pradesh Minister Azam Khan on Monday said that Muslims vote out of fear for him in his state.
“How can there be riots in Gujarat? How will they (Muslims) not vote for Modi – otherwise, wouldn’t they be burnt with Tezaab (acid). Where will they go then? If they have to live in Gujarat they will have to vote (in favour of Modi).”
“He (Modi) will turn the whole country into Gujarat,” Khan, the Minister of Minorities and Urban Development, added.
It is not the first time that Khan has trained his guns on Modi over the 2002 Gujarat riots.
"An assassin of humanity cannot become Prime Minister of India," he had said, while accusing Modi of pursuing divisive politics.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you