Narendra Modi won`t be PM: Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Sunday said he would do everything to stop Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi from becoming the country`s prime minister.
"For as long as blood runs in my veins, I will not allow Modi to become prime minister," Lalu Prasad told the media here.
The former Bihar chief minister vowed to mobilise secular forces and other like-minded parties to form a secular government after the 2014 Lok Sabha Election.
"How can a politician who has created hatred between two communities and is responsible for killing hundreds in Gujarat in 2002 become the prime minister of a secular country like India?" he asked.
Lalu Prasad insisted that Modi`s dream of becoming prime minister would never come true as he did not enjoy wide support across India.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!