Narendra Modi won`t be PM: Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Sunday said he would do everything to stop Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi from becoming the country`s prime minister.
"For as long as blood runs in my veins, I will not allow Modi to become prime minister," Lalu Prasad told the media here.
The former Bihar chief minister vowed to mobilise secular forces and other like-minded parties to form a secular government after the 2014 Lok Sabha Election.
"How can a politician who has created hatred between two communities and is responsible for killing hundreds in Gujarat in 2002 become the prime minister of a secular country like India?" he asked.
Lalu Prasad insisted that Modi`s dream of becoming prime minister would never come true as he did not enjoy wide support across India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Kangana Ranaut a true fashion chameleon: Tarun Tahiliani
- Delhi court acquits man; orders trial of two women for false rape charge
- Vyapam scam: SC bench to pass an order on clarification
- No scientific evidence proves Farakka Dam caused Bihar floods: Sushil Kumar Modi
- Ram Vilas Paswan favours ban on sugar futures