Narendra Modi won`t be PM: Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) chief Lalu Prasad Yadav on Sunday said he would do everything to stop Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi from becoming the country`s prime minister.
"For as long as blood runs in my veins, I will not allow Modi to become prime minister," Lalu Prasad told the media here.
The former Bihar chief minister vowed to mobilise secular forces and other like-minded parties to form a secular government after the 2014 Lok Sabha Election.
"How can a politician who has created hatred between two communities and is responsible for killing hundreds in Gujarat in 2002 become the prime minister of a secular country like India?" he asked.
Lalu Prasad insisted that Modi`s dream of becoming prime minister would never come true as he did not enjoy wide support across India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption