Narendra Modi`s greetings on Eid
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi Wednesday extended greetings to people on Eid-ul-Azha.
"...May this festival strengthen the spirit of brotherhood and unity in our society," the Gujarat chief minister said in tweet.
Also known as Bakr-i-Eid, it is the second major festival of Muslims around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's statement on suspected drug overdose recorded
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka