Narendra Modi`s leadership has raised hopes among people: BJP MP
Jammu: Targeting the Congress led UPA government over allegations of scams and corruption, BJP MP Avinash Rai Khanna on Sunday said the leadership and administrative skills of Narendra Modi has raised great hope among people for better governance.
Khanna, in an interaction with party members here, said that BJP always placed national interest above party interest.
The move of BJP to announce Narinder Modi as its Prime Ministerial candidate has electrified the political atmosphere, he said.
The BJP leader also attacked the UPA government for the scams reported in its tenure.
The recent developments and incidents in Jammu and Kashmir have not only highlighted the failures of the state government but also reflected the commitment of BJP towards the people, Khanna said.
"Be it Kishtwar incident, where strong protest by BJP ensured the resignation of MoS Home, the Rajouri incident, where the administration was forced to release persons who were wrongly arrested," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times