Narendra Modi`s leadership has raised hopes among people: BJP MP
Jammu: Targeting the Congress led UPA government over allegations of scams and corruption, BJP MP Avinash Rai Khanna on Sunday said the leadership and administrative skills of Narendra Modi has raised great hope among people for better governance.
Khanna, in an interaction with party members here, said that BJP always placed national interest above party interest.
The move of BJP to announce Narinder Modi as its Prime Ministerial candidate has electrified the political atmosphere, he said.
The BJP leader also attacked the UPA government for the scams reported in its tenure.
The recent developments and incidents in Jammu and Kashmir have not only highlighted the failures of the state government but also reflected the commitment of BJP towards the people, Khanna said.
"Be it Kishtwar incident, where strong protest by BJP ensured the resignation of MoS Home, the Rajouri incident, where the administration was forced to release persons who were wrongly arrested," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days