Narnaul coldest at 6 C as minimum temperatures drop
Chandigarh: The minimum temperature on Monday dropped by up to three degrees at many places in Punjab and Haryana with Narnaul braving the chill at 6 degrees Celsius.
While Narnaul in Haryana was the coldest place recording three degrees below normal minimum, Amritsar in Punjab registered a low of 6.4 deg C, down one notch, the MeT said.
Chandigarh, which was lashed by rains during the past three days, had a clear sky today. The minimum temperature here settled at 9.5 deg C.
Hisar in Haryana recorded a low of 8.6 deg C, while Bhiwani and Ambala recorded respective minimums of 9 deg C and 9.9 deg C.
Patiala registered a low of 9.8 deg C, while Ludhiana recorded a minimum of 10.6 deg C.
The MeT said that fog reduced visibility at many places in the region including Amritsar, Bhiwani, Narnaul and Hisar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown