Narnaul coldest at 6 C as minimum temperatures drop
Chandigarh: The minimum temperature on Monday dropped by up to three degrees at many places in Punjab and Haryana with Narnaul braving the chill at 6 degrees Celsius.
While Narnaul in Haryana was the coldest place recording three degrees below normal minimum, Amritsar in Punjab registered a low of 6.4 deg C, down one notch, the MeT said.
Chandigarh, which was lashed by rains during the past three days, had a clear sky today. The minimum temperature here settled at 9.5 deg C.
Hisar in Haryana recorded a low of 8.6 deg C, while Bhiwani and Ambala recorded respective minimums of 9 deg C and 9.9 deg C.
Patiala registered a low of 9.8 deg C, while Ludhiana recorded a minimum of 10.6 deg C.
The MeT said that fog reduced visibility at many places in the region including Amritsar, Bhiwani, Narnaul and Hisar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi