Narnaul coldest at 6 C as minimum temperatures drop
Chandigarh: The minimum temperature on Monday dropped by up to three degrees at many places in Punjab and Haryana with Narnaul braving the chill at 6 degrees Celsius.
While Narnaul in Haryana was the coldest place recording three degrees below normal minimum, Amritsar in Punjab registered a low of 6.4 deg C, down one notch, the MeT said.
Chandigarh, which was lashed by rains during the past three days, had a clear sky today. The minimum temperature here settled at 9.5 deg C.
Hisar in Haryana recorded a low of 8.6 deg C, while Bhiwani and Ambala recorded respective minimums of 9 deg C and 9.9 deg C.
Patiala registered a low of 9.8 deg C, while Ludhiana recorded a minimum of 10.6 deg C.
The MeT said that fog reduced visibility at many places in the region including Amritsar, Bhiwani, Narnaul and Hisar.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'
- House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan invites PM Modi to address joint meeting of US Congress