Narnaul coldest at 6 C as minimum temperatures drop
Chandigarh: The minimum temperature on Monday dropped by up to three degrees at many places in Punjab and Haryana with Narnaul braving the chill at 6 degrees Celsius.
While Narnaul in Haryana was the coldest place recording three degrees below normal minimum, Amritsar in Punjab registered a low of 6.4 deg C, down one notch, the MeT said.
Chandigarh, which was lashed by rains during the past three days, had a clear sky today. The minimum temperature here settled at 9.5 deg C.
Hisar in Haryana recorded a low of 8.6 deg C, while Bhiwani and Ambala recorded respective minimums of 9 deg C and 9.9 deg C.
Patiala registered a low of 9.8 deg C, while Ludhiana recorded a minimum of 10.6 deg C.
The MeT said that fog reduced visibility at many places in the region including Amritsar, Bhiwani, Narnaul and Hisar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'