Natrajan among 15 AICC secretaries dropped in latest reshuffle
New Delhi: MP Meenakshi Natrajan, who was considered close to Rahul Gandhi, is among the 15-odd AICC secretaries, which included veterans like Major Ved Prakash, dropped in the latest reshuffle.
Natrajan has been a part of the Rahul team for long and had created a flutter in the last Lok Sabha polls by defeating BJP stalwart Laxmi Narayan Pandey in Mandsaur constituency of Madhya Pradesh. Pandey had been winning elections from there since 1971.
After yesterday`s reshuffle of the AICC secretariat, the talk was that Natrajan could be accommodated in the Union Council of Ministers but that did not materialise.
A quick look at the list of the outgoing AICC secretaries showed that those who failed to find a place, included Abdul Mannan Ansari and Vivek Bansal from Uttar Pradesh, former Maharashtra minister Anees Ahmed; K B Krishnamurthy and P Sudhakar Reddy from Andhra Pradesh; Rajya Sabha MP Pankaj Sharma; Parvez Hashmi, Praveen Rashtrapal, Sagar Rayka, Sanjay Bapna, Sanjay Bhoi and Vijay Kumar Sorake.
- Salman Khan impressed with THIS young fan—See pic inside!
- Kejriwal govt vs Centre: Delhi High Court seeks response from Modi governnment
- Indian Premier League: Here's what original mystery spinner Paul Adams said about Shivil Kaushik!
- 'Deal between PM Modi and Italy to fix Sonia Gandhi': BJP moves privilege motion against Ghulam Nabi Azad
- Nine Taliban militants killed in IED blast in Afghanistan's Badakhshan province