Natwar Singh`s plea dismissed in oil-for-food scam
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Tuesday dismissed a petition by former external affairs minister K Natwar Singh seeking all documents that the directorate of enforcement relied upon to issue him a show cause in the oil-for-food programme scam.
The apex court bench headed by Justice B Sudarshan Reddy said the former foreign minister was obstructing the completion of investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'