Natwar Singh`s revelations not in good taste: Prez daughter
New Delhi: With former External Affairs Minister Natwar Singh creating a row with his comments about former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, daughter of President Pranab Mukherjee Sharmistha Mukherjee on Sunday slammed Singh saying it was not in good taste.
"Forget about being in politics, but in any field, if I have trusted you, I have said anything to you in private, to make that public, I do not think that is in good taste," she told a news channel.
She further said that her father would never discuss politics at home.
"My father, he never discussed politics at home... Never get into any kind of private conversation... In fact, once I asked him about something and I said what did you say? He immediately snapped that I am not going to tell you what was decided in the cabinet meeting or any kind of private conversation," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley