Natwar Singh`s revelations not in good taste: Prez daughter
New Delhi: With former External Affairs Minister Natwar Singh creating a row with his comments about former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, daughter of President Pranab Mukherjee Sharmistha Mukherjee on Sunday slammed Singh saying it was not in good taste.
"Forget about being in politics, but in any field, if I have trusted you, I have said anything to you in private, to make that public, I do not think that is in good taste," she told a news channel.
She further said that her father would never discuss politics at home.
"My father, he never discussed politics at home... Never get into any kind of private conversation... In fact, once I asked him about something and I said what did you say? He immediately snapped that I am not going to tell you what was decided in the cabinet meeting or any kind of private conversation," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter