Navy`s UAV crash lands
Kochi: An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) of the
Indian Navy crash landed just short of the runway at the
Southern Naval Command here on Wednesday night.
The accident occurred as the UAV was approaching for
landing after a routine mission around 7.30 pm, Navy sources
The UAV crash landed about 300 metres away from thickly-
populated Vathuruth area near the command but there was no
casualty, the sources said.
A detailed inquiry has been ordered to ascertain the
cause of the accident, they said.
Vice-Admiral K N Sushil, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief
of the Southern Naval Command visited the site.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa