Navy`s UAV crash lands
Kochi: An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) of the
Indian Navy crash landed just short of the runway at the
Southern Naval Command here on Wednesday night.
The accident occurred as the UAV was approaching for
landing after a routine mission around 7.30 pm, Navy sources
The UAV crash landed about 300 metres away from thickly-
populated Vathuruth area near the command but there was no
casualty, the sources said.
A detailed inquiry has been ordered to ascertain the
cause of the accident, they said.
Vice-Admiral K N Sushil, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief
of the Southern Naval Command visited the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah