Naxalite held with 55 kg of ammonium nitrate in Bokaro
Ranchi: In a major catch, a suspected
Naxalite was arrested from Bokaro in Jharkhand on Wednesday with a
huge quantity of explosive materials, including 55 kg of
Official sources said the 26 Battalion of the CRPF along
with the state police arrested Baleshwar Yadav from Armau
village near Bokaro power station.
On a search of his belongings, the CRPF recovered 280
non-electric detonators, 1000 safety fuses, 48 metre electric
wire and 55 kg of ammonium nitrate, a substance used for
The CRPF also recovered Rs 4 lakh in cash. Sources
said Yadav has been handed over to police and further
investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'