Naxalite held with 55 kg of ammonium nitrate in Bokaro
Ranchi: In a major catch, a suspected
Naxalite was arrested from Bokaro in Jharkhand on Wednesday with a
huge quantity of explosive materials, including 55 kg of
Official sources said the 26 Battalion of the CRPF along
with the state police arrested Baleshwar Yadav from Armau
village near Bokaro power station.
On a search of his belongings, the CRPF recovered 280
non-electric detonators, 1000 safety fuses, 48 metre electric
wire and 55 kg of ammonium nitrate, a substance used for
The CRPF also recovered Rs 4 lakh in cash. Sources
said Yadav has been handed over to police and further
investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use