‘Naxals sexually exploit girls in squad’
Lohardaga (Jharkhand)/ New Delhi: In a yet another spine chilling revelation of the naxal atrocities, a female cadre alleged that the senior CPI (Maoist) leaders sexually exploit women in their squad as per reports.
The girl, identified as Sunita Kumari alias Shanti, who was an active member of Akshay Kherwar group in the Koel-Shankh zone committee said this in her statement to Lohardaga police.
Shanti was earlier arrested by Town police station in-charge Patras Nag, CRPF deputy commandant Pawan Kumar Singh and assistant commandant Suresh Kumar from Hesal village.
The 22-yr-old naxal is wanted in Kisko police station in different cases, informed Sub divisional police officer Ram Gulam Sharma.
Sharma further said, "Sunita told police that she was forcefully taken in Maoists squad by its leader Akshay while she had been to Putrar village during Holi. She also named Seema, Sitamuni, Rekha and Rehana who were also forcibly taken to the squad and were being sexually exploited by the leaders."
“Sunita was sent to Chhattisgarh with Eklal Lohra for a special training where Maoists had blown a police vehicle killing five police men just to train her how to damage security forces”, he added.
"She stated in the confession that she along with other girls were sexually exploited several times. Sunita was once aborted in a nursing home near Sadar Hospital and Maoist leader Akshay had paid Rs 15,000. When a girl wanted to return home leaving the squad she had shot her dead following the orders of the Commander." Sharma said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?