NCP has not made any offer to Munde: Pawar
Pune: NCP president Sharad Pawar on Saturday said
that his party had not made any offer to the disgruntled BJP
leader Gopinath Munde.
Asked as to what transpired between Munde and NCP leaders
Madhukar Picchad and Chhagan Bhujbal during their recent
meetings, Pawar said, "It was a normal meeting. The NCP has
not put forward any proposal to Munde. We have nothing to
Describing Munde`s current face-off with the BJP
leadership as an "internal affair" of that party, Pawar said
that the NCP was not concerned with it.
"Such things happen in a political party. It does not
call for instant speculation," he added.
Earlier, the union Agriculture Minister launched a chair
in the name of famous cartoonist R K Laxman, instituted by the
Symbiosis College here for its course in communication.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?