NCP has not made any offer to Munde: Pawar
Pune: NCP president Sharad Pawar on Saturday said
that his party had not made any offer to the disgruntled BJP
leader Gopinath Munde.
Asked as to what transpired between Munde and NCP leaders
Madhukar Picchad and Chhagan Bhujbal during their recent
meetings, Pawar said, "It was a normal meeting. The NCP has
not put forward any proposal to Munde. We have nothing to
Describing Munde`s current face-off with the BJP
leadership as an "internal affair" of that party, Pawar said
that the NCP was not concerned with it.
"Such things happen in a political party. It does not
call for instant speculation," he added.
Earlier, the union Agriculture Minister launched a chair
in the name of famous cartoonist R K Laxman, instituted by the
Symbiosis College here for its course in communication.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH