NCW backs AI airhostess, says her account correct
New Delhi: The National Commission for Women (NCW) extended their support to airhostess Komal Singh in the alleged AI harassment case.
NCW said on Tuesday that airhostess Komal Singh`s version of events is correct adding that evidence points to the pilots being in the wrong. The air hostess had alleged sexual harassment by the pilots. Strong evidence point to Komal Singh being assulted, sources said.
The AI inquiry commission had given a clean chit to the pilots taking only into account that the air hostess had not lodged a complaint with the police or AI authorities and had gone straight to the media.
NCW is going to request AI to reopen the case, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Wow! Soon you may find a robot greeting you at HDFC Bank
- Half of states expected to ratify GST by early September
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan