NCW backs AI airhostess, says her account correct
New Delhi: The National Commission for Women (NCW) extended their support to airhostess Komal Singh in the alleged AI harassment case.
NCW said on Tuesday that airhostess Komal Singh`s version of events is correct adding that evidence points to the pilots being in the wrong. The air hostess had alleged sexual harassment by the pilots. Strong evidence point to Komal Singh being assulted, sources said.
The AI inquiry commission had given a clean chit to the pilots taking only into account that the air hostess had not lodged a complaint with the police or AI authorities and had gone straight to the media.
NCW is going to request AI to reopen the case, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results to be declared today on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department