NCW backs AI airhostess, says her account correct
New Delhi: The National Commission for Women (NCW) extended their support to airhostess Komal Singh in the alleged AI harassment case.
NCW said on Tuesday that airhostess Komal Singh`s version of events is correct adding that evidence points to the pilots being in the wrong. The air hostess had alleged sexual harassment by the pilots. Strong evidence point to Komal Singh being assulted, sources said.
The AI inquiry commission had given a clean chit to the pilots taking only into account that the air hostess had not lodged a complaint with the police or AI authorities and had gone straight to the media.
NCW is going to request AI to reopen the case, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire