NCW backs AI airhostess, says her account correct
New Delhi: The National Commission for Women (NCW) extended their support to airhostess Komal Singh in the alleged AI harassment case.
NCW said on Tuesday that airhostess Komal Singh`s version of events is correct adding that evidence points to the pilots being in the wrong. The air hostess had alleged sexual harassment by the pilots. Strong evidence point to Komal Singh being assulted, sources said.
The AI inquiry commission had given a clean chit to the pilots taking only into account that the air hostess had not lodged a complaint with the police or AI authorities and had gone straight to the media.
NCW is going to request AI to reopen the case, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Harbhajan Singh's cricket buddies wished him on becoming a father
- India should double coverage of HBV vaccine at birth: WHO
- Swathi murder case: Chennai Police gets one-day custody of Ramkumar to recreate crime scene
- Ajay Devgn unveils the poster of ‘Sons of Sardaar’
- Oommen Chandy takes bus passengers by surprise as he turns out to be one