NCW welcomes court order in Aarushi case
New Delhi: National Commission for Women
on Wednesday welcomed the CBI court`s order summoning Aarushi`s
parents as accused in the double-murder case, saying it had
full faith in the judiciary.
Applauding the court`s order, NCW Chairperson Girija
Vyas said she has full faith in the judicial system and is
hopeful that the real culprits will be brought to book soon.
"The entire country is watching this case and waiting
with hope for justice to Aarushi," she said.
Aarushi`s parents Rajesh and Nupur Talwar were on Wednesday
made an accused in the murder of their teenage daughter by a
special CBI court which rejected the agency`s closure report
in the over two-year old double-murder case of the teenager
and the Talwars` doemstic help Hemraj.
Judge Preeti Singh took cognisance of CBI`s closure
report and issued summons to the parents to appear before her
on February 28, making them accused on charges of murder,
destruction of evidence, conspiracy and common intention to
commit the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum