NDA assails Lalu Yadav
Patna: NDA partners JD(U) and BJP today
assailed RJD chief Lalu Prasad for his remark that no upper
caste person could dream of becoming the Chief Minister of
Bihar given his social engineering.
State JD-U chief Vijay Kumar Choudhary said it showed
Prasad`s desperation "as he has become incapable of fighting
against NDA, which enjoys support from every section of the
Ridiculing Prasad for his statement that upper caste
people were like "brothers", he said it proved beyond doubt
that Prasad has accepted the fact that he has always believed
in division of society on the basis of caste and creed.
"In fact, Lalu Prasad and his alliance is set to face a
rout in the October-November assembly polls," he claimed,
adding JD-U stood for support from all sections - Muslims,
upper castes, backwards or Dalits to ensure Bihar`s
Lambasting Prasad, BJP state president C P Thakur said
Prasad`s statement was intended to create a divide among
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal