NDA regime was better at handling graft: SP leader
Agra: Three days after he "supported" the Atal Bihari Vajpayee`s style of functioning, senior SP leader Ram Gopal Yadav today said corruption is rampant in UPA rule and the BJP-led NDA government was better at handling graft.
When asked about his party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav`s statement yesterday, in which he praised BJP leader L K Advani, Ram Gopal said, "cases of corruption are glaring during this government while they were less in the NDA rule."
On March 20, Ram Gopal had said that former NDA dispensation was "more cohesive" and Atal Bihari Vajpayee`s style of functioning better.
"The style of functioning of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, I would say, was better than this present (UPA) government. I would say NDA`s coalition was more cohesive," SP General Secretary Ram Gopal had said.
He was today speaking here with media during inauguration function of super speciality service of Rainbow hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit
- Global stocks extend losses, sterling near 30-year lows in Brexit aftermath
- Gunbattle breaks out between security forces, militants in J&K's Kupwara
- American Senator wants US to stop issuing visas to Indians
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic