NDA regime was better at handling graft: SP leader
Agra: Three days after he "supported" the Atal Bihari Vajpayee`s style of functioning, senior SP leader Ram Gopal Yadav today said corruption is rampant in UPA rule and the BJP-led NDA government was better at handling graft.
When asked about his party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav`s statement yesterday, in which he praised BJP leader L K Advani, Ram Gopal said, "cases of corruption are glaring during this government while they were less in the NDA rule."
On March 20, Ram Gopal had said that former NDA dispensation was "more cohesive" and Atal Bihari Vajpayee`s style of functioning better.
"The style of functioning of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, I would say, was better than this present (UPA) government. I would say NDA`s coalition was more cohesive," SP General Secretary Ram Gopal had said.
He was today speaking here with media during inauguration function of super speciality service of Rainbow hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Really? Katrina Kaif rebuffs breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor?
- ISI plotted 26/11 Mumbai attacks with Pakistan govt's support, says David Headley