NDFB killings: Sonia, Rahul owe explanation, says BJP
Patna: Congress president Sonia Gandhi and gen secretary Rahul Gandhi owe an explanation to Biharis for being targeted in states ruled by the party, BJP said on Wednesday in backdrop of recent killing of Hindi-speaking people in Assam by NDFB rebels.
"Biharis are being targeted and harassed in
Congress-ruled states like Assam and Maharashtra," BJP national spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain told reporters here.
"Congress president Sonia Gandhi and general secretary
Rahul Gandhi owe an explanation for it," he said.
Hussain alleged the Congress-ruled states seem to have
failed in protecting people migrating from the state.
He said BJP will continue to raise the issue till proper
security and safety were ensured to the people of Bihar in
states ruled by the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends