NDFB killings: Sonia, Rahul owe explanation, says BJP
Patna: Congress president Sonia Gandhi and gen secretary Rahul Gandhi owe an explanation to Biharis for being targeted in states ruled by the party, BJP said on Wednesday in backdrop of recent killing of Hindi-speaking people in Assam by NDFB rebels.
"Biharis are being targeted and harassed in
Congress-ruled states like Assam and Maharashtra," BJP national spokesperson Syed Shahnawaz Hussain told reporters here.
"Congress president Sonia Gandhi and general secretary
Rahul Gandhi owe an explanation for it," he said.
Hussain alleged the Congress-ruled states seem to have
failed in protecting people migrating from the state.
He said BJP will continue to raise the issue till proper
security and safety were ensured to the people of Bihar in
states ruled by the Congress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000