Need to enhance quality of adjudication: SC Judge
Chandigarh: A Supreme Court Judge today
stressed the need to enhance quality of adjudication besides
stepping up efforts to monitor it at the highest level.
Justice Dalveer Bhandari was speaking at the valedictory
function of the three-day regional judicial conference on
`Enhancing Quality of Adjudication` at Chandigarh Judicial
The conference was organised by the Punjab and Haryana
High Court in collaboration with Chandigarh Judicial Academy
and National Judicial Academy.
Justice Bhandari said the hallmark of quality of
adjudication was transparency in the working of the judges and
their unbiased approach.
Valedictory sessions was presided over by Justice Mukul
Mudgal, Chief Justice Punjab and Haryana High Court. Former
Supreme Court Judge S B Sinha was the guest of honour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation