Nepal`s President Yadav to visit India from Feb 15-18
Kathmandu: Nepalese President Ram Baran
Yadav will pay a maiden four-day official visit to India from
February 15 during which he will hold talks with his
counterpart Pratibha Patil and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
on issues of mutual interest.
Yadav will be accompanied by his daughter Anu, press
advisor Rajendra Dahal, private and office secretaries besides
Minister for Tourism and Civil Aviation Sarat Singh Bhandari,
according to the sources at the presidential office here.
The president will meet his Indian counterpart
Pratibha Patil and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh during the
visit. He is also expected to meet Congress President and UPA
chairperson Sonia Gandhi and opposition leaders.
The president`s team will comprise 27 members
including government officials and journalists.
Cabinet meeting on Wednesday made the decision that
the president will pay an official visit to India from
February 15 to 18 leading a 27 member delegation.
President Yadav is also planning to visit Haridwar of
India where he will meet Yoga Guru Ram Dev, according to
President`s press advisor Dahal.
It is worth recalling here that CPN-UML chairman
Jhalanath Khanal had recently visited Haridwar to met Ram Dev.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- CHSE Odisha +2 Results 2015 (chseodisha.nic.in): Odisha Board Class 12th Result 2015 declared on orissaresults.nic.in