Netaji`s daughter to present her book to Pranab
New Delhi: Anita B. Pfaff, daughter of Subhas Chandra Bose, will present the first copy of the book "Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Germany" to President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan Wednesday, a statement here said.
The book has been published by Federation of the Indo-German Societies of India, set up in 1971 to strengthen ties between India and the then Federal Republic of Germany.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah