Netaji`s daughter to present her book to Pranab
New Delhi: Anita B. Pfaff, daughter of Subhas Chandra Bose, will present the first copy of the book "Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Germany" to President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan Wednesday, a statement here said.
The book has been published by Federation of the Indo-German Societies of India, set up in 1971 to strengthen ties between India and the then Federal Republic of Germany.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown