Netaji`s daughter to present her book to Pranab
New Delhi: Anita B. Pfaff, daughter of Subhas Chandra Bose, will present the first copy of the book "Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Germany" to President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan Wednesday, a statement here said.
The book has been published by Federation of the Indo-German Societies of India, set up in 1971 to strengthen ties between India and the then Federal Republic of Germany.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet
- Ground reporting reveals shocking facts about Kashmir unrest
- BJP protests against BSP over 'foul language' used for Dayashankar Singh's daughter
- DNA: Analyzing the complete aspect of UNCIP's resolution on Kashmir
- Rajnath Singh arrives in Kashmir, meets civil society delegation
- Blockbuster! 'Sultan' Salman Khan's action drama inching closer to Rs 300 crore
- When hotel staff received complaints about weird noises coming out of Rahul Dravid’s room!
- UP CM Akhilesh Yadav backs Dayashankar's ticket-selling allegation against Mayawati
- Jammu & Kashmir violence: DIG South Kashmir, SSP Anantnag transferred
- What an idea! Harbhajan Singh offers Windies bowlers full-proof plan to stop Virat Kohli