Netaji`s daughter to present her book to Pranab
New Delhi: Anita B. Pfaff, daughter of Subhas Chandra Bose, will present the first copy of the book "Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Germany" to President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan Wednesday, a statement here said.
The book has been published by Federation of the Indo-German Societies of India, set up in 1971 to strengthen ties between India and the then Federal Republic of Germany.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi