Netaji`s daughter to present her book to Pranab
New Delhi: Anita B. Pfaff, daughter of Subhas Chandra Bose, will present the first copy of the book "Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Germany" to President Pranab Mukherjee at Rashtrapati Bhavan Wednesday, a statement here said.
The book has been published by Federation of the Indo-German Societies of India, set up in 1971 to strengthen ties between India and the then Federal Republic of Germany.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars