Never praised Narendra Modi, BJP’s agenda is communal: Anna Hazare
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Social activist Anna Hazare on Friday clarified that he had never praised Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Addressing a press conference here Anna Hazare said, “I didn`t say that Modi is not communal, I said I cannot say whether he is or not.”
“I have never praised Narendra Modi. BJP`s whole agenda is communal,” Hazare added.
He further said that in the present situation there is no credible PM candidate from any political party in India.
Two days back the anti-graft crusader addressing the media persons in Indore had said that there is no evidence of Narendra Modi being communal.
The Gandhian had said: “I have not come across any evidence suggesting that Modi is a communal leader. But why to talk of Modi or Rahul Gandhi, the fact is as long as the Prime Minister is affiliated to a political party, the country won’t get the right leadership.”
Hazare said he would not support Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Admi Party as that too was a political outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption