Never praised Narendra Modi, BJP’s agenda is communal: Anna Hazare
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Social activist Anna Hazare on Friday clarified that he had never praised Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Addressing a press conference here Anna Hazare said, “I didn`t say that Modi is not communal, I said I cannot say whether he is or not.”
“I have never praised Narendra Modi. BJP`s whole agenda is communal,” Hazare added.
He further said that in the present situation there is no credible PM candidate from any political party in India.
Two days back the anti-graft crusader addressing the media persons in Indore had said that there is no evidence of Narendra Modi being communal.
The Gandhian had said: “I have not come across any evidence suggesting that Modi is a communal leader. But why to talk of Modi or Rahul Gandhi, the fact is as long as the Prime Minister is affiliated to a political party, the country won’t get the right leadership.”
Hazare said he would not support Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Admi Party as that too was a political outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands