Never praised Narendra Modi, BJP’s agenda is communal: Anna Hazare
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Social activist Anna Hazare on Friday clarified that he had never praised Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
Addressing a press conference here Anna Hazare said, “I didn`t say that Modi is not communal, I said I cannot say whether he is or not.”
“I have never praised Narendra Modi. BJP`s whole agenda is communal,” Hazare added.
He further said that in the present situation there is no credible PM candidate from any political party in India.
Two days back the anti-graft crusader addressing the media persons in Indore had said that there is no evidence of Narendra Modi being communal.
The Gandhian had said: “I have not come across any evidence suggesting that Modi is a communal leader. But why to talk of Modi or Rahul Gandhi, the fact is as long as the Prime Minister is affiliated to a political party, the country won’t get the right leadership.”
Hazare said he would not support Arvind Kejriwal-led Aam Admi Party as that too was a political outfit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police