Never remain silent about rape: Parents of Delhi rape victim
Indore: The parents of the 23-year-old girl, who was brutally gang-raped in a moving bus in Delhi in 2012 on Sunday made an impassioned appeal to rape victims asking them not to remain silent and should not hesitate to fight.
Speaking at the function where they unfurled the national flag today, the girl`s 45-year-old mother said that as long as women continue to suffer rape in silence they would be subjected to it at again and again.
She said that women should fight against rape unitedly and added that they should not hesitate to approach the police with their complaints.
She said that she prayed to God to ensure that no girl has to undergo the trauma which her daughter went through.
The real tribute to her would come only when all women in the country are safe, she added.
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow