Never used the term Hindu outfits over Mumbai blasts: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Thursday maintained he had never asked for looking into the role of Hindu organisations in connection with the
Mumbai serial blasts.
"I had only said that the role of all organizations should be looked into in connection with the Mumbai blasts and I had never used the term Hindu outfits," the Congress general secretary told a news agency.
Singh observed he had only said what the Union Home Minister P Chidambaram had stated regarding the Mumbai blasts.
Dismissing media reports, the former Madhya Pradesh chief minister, who has often courted controversies, said there was not a single `byte` on any news channel which could
show him using the term Hindu organisations in connection with the 13/7 blasts.
24 people have so far lost their lives in the triple blasts on July 13, while over 125 others were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'