Never used the term Hindu outfits over Mumbai blasts: Digvijay
Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh on Thursday maintained he had never asked for looking into the role of Hindu organisations in connection with the
Mumbai serial blasts.
"I had only said that the role of all organizations should be looked into in connection with the Mumbai blasts and I had never used the term Hindu outfits," the Congress general secretary told a news agency.
Singh observed he had only said what the Union Home Minister P Chidambaram had stated regarding the Mumbai blasts.
Dismissing media reports, the former Madhya Pradesh chief minister, who has often courted controversies, said there was not a single `byte` on any news channel which could
show him using the term Hindu organisations in connection with the 13/7 blasts.
24 people have so far lost their lives in the triple blasts on July 13, while over 125 others were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam