New chapter in India’s history: Sri Sri
New Delhi: After a long debate between Congress and BJP members over the Jan Lokpal Bill in Parliament on Saturday, government finally adopted the resolution conveying the “sense of House” on Lokpal Bill.
Happy with the government’s decision of approving Anna’s demands, Team Anna has finally confirmed that he will break his fast on Sunday.
Talking exclusively to Zeenews, Spiritual Guru, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a key mediator between Team Anna and the government, expressed his contentment on the process of reaching a consensus among political parties on introducing Jan Lokpal Bill in Parliament.
He said that after 1947 independence celebrations, this day is a new chapter in the history of India. He also stated that it’s heartening to see India’s youth is going to Parliament to convey its voice on ending corruption in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Ishrat Jahan encounter case: GK Pillai knew of changes in affidavit, says inquiry panel
- Army, CRPF squabble over who killed Pampore terrorists
- This smartphone app can help you avoid unplanned pregnancy!
- Taiwan 'to test-fire missiles in US' as China tensions rise
- Juno on Jupiter's doorstep: Stunning view of giant planet and its largest moons (Pic inside)!