New chapter in India’s history: Sri Sri
New Delhi: After a long debate between Congress and BJP members over the Jan Lokpal Bill in Parliament on Saturday, government finally adopted the resolution conveying the “sense of House” on Lokpal Bill.
Happy with the government’s decision of approving Anna’s demands, Team Anna has finally confirmed that he will break his fast on Sunday.
Talking exclusively to Zeenews, Spiritual Guru, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a key mediator between Team Anna and the government, expressed his contentment on the process of reaching a consensus among political parties on introducing Jan Lokpal Bill in Parliament.
He said that after 1947 independence celebrations, this day is a new chapter in the history of India. He also stated that it’s heartening to see India’s youth is going to Parliament to convey its voice on ending corruption in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand