New chapter in India’s history: Sri Sri
New Delhi: After a long debate between Congress and BJP members over the Jan Lokpal Bill in Parliament on Saturday, government finally adopted the resolution conveying the “sense of House” on Lokpal Bill.
Happy with the government’s decision of approving Anna’s demands, Team Anna has finally confirmed that he will break his fast on Sunday.
Talking exclusively to Zeenews, Spiritual Guru, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a key mediator between Team Anna and the government, expressed his contentment on the process of reaching a consensus among political parties on introducing Jan Lokpal Bill in Parliament.
He said that after 1947 independence celebrations, this day is a new chapter in the history of India. He also stated that it’s heartening to see India’s youth is going to Parliament to convey its voice on ending corruption in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- AAP bats for 'Annual Statewide Corruption Index' to curb graft
- Woman quits job to become full-time Pokemon Go player
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh moves HC seeking stay on his arrest
- Goa CM orders enquiry over criminal's ''murder'' in prison
- Flight 370: With search suspended, a cold-case file awaits