New chapter in India’s history: Sri Sri
New Delhi: After a long debate between Congress and BJP members over the Jan Lokpal Bill in Parliament on Saturday, government finally adopted the resolution conveying the “sense of House” on Lokpal Bill.
Happy with the government’s decision of approving Anna’s demands, Team Anna has finally confirmed that he will break his fast on Sunday.
Talking exclusively to Zeenews, Spiritual Guru, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a key mediator between Team Anna and the government, expressed his contentment on the process of reaching a consensus among political parties on introducing Jan Lokpal Bill in Parliament.
He said that after 1947 independence celebrations, this day is a new chapter in the history of India. He also stated that it’s heartening to see India’s youth is going to Parliament to convey its voice on ending corruption in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali